Ember Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example of an Application - READ

Go down

Example of an Application - READ Empty Example of an Application - READ

Post by Fiscon 2014-03-04, 10:05 am

Make sure you read Kakoii's post before this one.

When you are making your application you need to have the questions in your application. This is a good example of the above application format. Use it, if you can't even follow this format you certainly aren't going to be a moderator.

Decent Application
Teamspeak 3 Username: Fiscon

G/L/C I belong to: Ember

How long have you been with G/L/C: Since its creation. Almost a year about.

Support:

• Kakoii | Ember | Co-Founder
  • KC_Rules9 | WKST | Member
  • Jakproductions | Ember | Assist. Head Admin

How long have you been with Ember Gaming: Since it was birthed.

Have you ever been banned:

• Yes | 1 Week | I spoke to much smack and received a virtual beat down.
  • Yes | 1 Month | After my first ban was finished I was pissed at the guy who banned me and talked shit back to him.

How did you hear about the opening: I heard about it from Fiscon.

Experience with Voice Over IP: I've run ventrilo servers, as well have managed simple raidcall servers. On top of that I've created and manage a small teamspeak with a system that can act as an extra hand allowing the owner to handle more then 20 people by himself.

Over 16?: Yes.

Why do you want to be a Moderator: I won't be putting anything here, this is for you to do by yourself.

Alright, next!
Here is a bad example of a moderator application. Do not do this. It makes my eyes water and my great grandfather turn in his grave. The man doesn't even care but its just so bad!

Hidden for this users reputation.
This was guild name
I created Guild name
I've been on Teamspeak since the beginning of embergaming
I have been banned, perm banned, temp banned, and any other form of ban that fiscon has come up with. The reasons: Jynx or otherwise goofing off.
I'm Supposed to be a moderator, but still waiting...
Ummmm TS3, i'm supposed to be a moderator anyways, because i am in TS3.
i've been a moderator for embergaming's teamspeak for all of it's existence.
Am I 16 or over? over.

Lets go over this:

Where are the questions?
Hidden for this users reputation.
This was guild name
I created Guild name <- Still want an estimated amount of time.
I've been on Teamspeak since the beginning of embergaming <- Wrong, believe me, you are confused my good friend.
I have been banned, perm banned, temp banned, and any other form of ban that fiscon has come up with. The reasons: Jynx or otherwise goofing off. <- This is somewhat reasonable but still not the needed format.
I'm Supposed to be a moderator, but still waiting... <- Your time will come young one.
Ummmm TS3, i'm supposed to be a moderator anyways, because i am in TS3. <- This application may result in your demotion.
i've been a moderator for embergaming's teamspeak for all of it's existence. <- Wrong again.
Am I 16 or over? over. <- Yes or no question.
Kakoii wrote:
16 or over? Yes or no ONLY!
Why do I want to be a mod <-This question was added after this user attempted application.

I have another hideous application, but sadly I didn't put it in my fail bin to keep me entertained on rainy days. So, sorry for providing only one form of a tear-jerking application. If you can't even use this guide to help you apply, then you shouldn't be a Moderator anyways.
Fiscon
Fiscon
Administrator

http://embergaming.net

Back to top Go down