Ember Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!)

3 posters

Go down

Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!) Empty Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!)

Post by Durelin 2014-08-12, 4:02 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Chris and I'm addicted to gaming. I've been addicted for many years now and just recently discovered the world that is Archeage. Needless to say its my new fix.
I just found the guild by chance, a vile person known as Yezzan was continuously ganking me on the shore line and the only person to respond was Maelvogar! After explaining a little bit about Ember to me i decided it was where i truly belonged!
In the real world I'm a 25 year old Marine Corps Infantry Veteran who is currently going to school in Maine with the hopes of becoming a State Trooper or SOME KIND of law enforcement.
Durelin
Durelin
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!) Empty Re: Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!)

Post by Kakoii 2014-08-12, 9:42 pm

Kudos you have my respect Very Happy
Fiscon recently left for Basic for the Marines so he'll be gone for a while.
Kakoii
Kakoii
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!) Empty Re: Getting to know Durelin! (how neat is that!)

Post by Maelvogar 2014-08-13, 11:48 pm

Good luck with Law enforcement, I assume it should be an easy pass for any veteran if they had any sense at all! But never know its Maine.

Welcome again and glad to help kill that vile scumbag.
Maelvogar
Maelvogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum